Do you enjoy pizza? If so, consider making pizza at home without using a pizza oven or stove oven. A small compact toaster oven will cook the pizza bread perfectly and speed up the cooking time.
Here is a homemade pizza bread recipe that is easy and fast to prepare and is delicious. Including fresh herbs and clean ingredients, the taste is better, has fewer calories, and costs less than buying prepared store-bought pizza bread.
You can use clean ingredients to prepare delicious and flavorful pumpernickel pizza bread using quality, clean, and affordable ingredients, and any leftover ingredients can be used to whip up a fast pasta meal.
Most people enjoy pizza. However, not all pizzerias and stores use quality and clean ingredients. Preparing meals using fresh and organic ingredients produces a better taste, even when the meal is simple.
Don’t have any pizza or pasta sauce on hand? Dice up a tomato and layer between the cheese. And make sure to layer the fresh basil and oregano too.
Healthier clean eating on the cheap. Damn good.
#food #eating #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthyeating #healthyeatingtips
Tomatoes, basil, and oregano can be grown indoors year-round using little space.
Grow Tomoatoes Indoors
- Choose the right tomato – Drawf or compact varieties work best for indoor growing.
- Provide adequate lighting – Tomatoes require eight hours of direct daily sunlight. Sun lamps can generate artificial sunlight.
- Temperature and humidity – Temperature of 70°F and 80°F to promote healthy growth.
- Well-draining soil. A high-quality potting mix that provides good drainage to help prevent waterlogging and root rot.
- Prune and support. Use stakes or tomato cages to support verticle growth.
- Pollinate manually. Gently shake the plant or use a small brush.
Grow Herbs All Year Round Indoors
- Choose the right herbs – The best herbs to grow indoors are rosemary, thyme, sage, parsley, and oregano.
- Sunlight is needed – Most herbs need 6 hours of daylight per day.
- Soil – Herbs prefer airy, light, and fast-draining soil.
- Harvest regularly – Pinching off leaves will help the plant to grow busier and increase harvest.
- Repot every couple of years – Replace old compost with new compost.