Get household paper goods delivered to save time, energy, and money.
Paper towels, tissues, napkins, toilet paper, plates, and cups are not heavy items. However, buying them in bulk can be a challenge.
Shopping to stock up on products people use daily can be time-consuming, and not having transportation large enough to buy in bulk can be frustrating. Instead of making several trips to the store, consider ordering bulky paper products to save time, energy, and money. Buying in bulk can get you more while paying less and save you time.
Using disposable paper products helps reduce the spread of germs and helps reduce the manufacturing of plastics. Paper products are convenient because of the one-use rule. There is no need to wash and dry.
Among the key milestones in household paper products’ history are:
- Joseph Gayetty invented the first commercially available toilet paper in the United States in 1857.
- The Scott Paper Company was founded and began selling toilet paper on a roll in 1879.
- William E. Corbin, Arthur Scott, and Irvin Scott patented the first paper towel and marketed it as Sani-Towels in 1907.
- Kimberly-Clark introduced Kleenex, the first facial tissue, as a disposable substitute for handkerchiefs in 1924.
- Northern Tissue advertised its toilet paper as “splinter-free”, addressing a common complaint among consumers at the time in 1931.
- Procter & Gamble launched Charmin, a soft and cushiony toilet paper brand that became popular with its Mr. Whipple commercials in 1957.
- Bounty was introduced by Procter & Gamble as a more absorbent and durable paper towel brand in 1965.
Household paper products became popular in different years depending on the type of product and the region. They did, however, gain popularity as mass production, marketing, and consumer demand increased in the 20th century.
A paper towel is an absorbent, disposable towel made from paper. In Britain, paper towels for kitchen use are also known as kitchen rolls, kitchen paper, or kitchen towels.
Thanks for visiting StoreBuy.shop.